**Please read the following before proceeding to the application form, which is located below the notes**
The Milford Haven Town Council, within the limitation of the resources available, wishes to support local voluntary organisations who are engaged
in helping those who live in the town. The Council will therefore consider offering grant aid to those bodies which meet the following criteria:
- The services, facilities and/or activities for which a grant is sought are wholly or mainly benefitting the residents of Milford Haven;
- There is a need in Milford Haven for the specific services, facilities and/or activities;
- The organisation is a registered charity or 'not for profit' organisation;
- The organisation has financial need which will be assisted by the grant sought or without which the services, facilities and/or activities could not be provided or provided at a much reduced
level. To meet this requirement, organisations are requested to provide either their most recent set of audited accounts or a recent bank statement dated to no more than six months' prior to
the date of the grant application, and any other financial information that would support this application.
- Other sources of funding have been fully investigated and where possible secured,
- The organisation actively encourages disadvantaged groups in the Milford Haven community to make use of the services, facilities and/or activities provided.
- Milford Haven Town Council does not have the statutory powers to fund individuals or provide bursaries.
- Applicants agree to acknowledge the contribution that has been made by the Council in any publicity.
- Applicants can only receive one donation per financial year from this budget line.
- Organisations that receive a grant of £150 and above will be required to complete an evaluation form which will be sent out approximately six months after the grant has been awarded.
Failure to complete this evaluation precludes you from being considered for a future grant application.