- For Housing (including Council Tax), Recycling and Refuse Collection enquiries, please telephone the Pembrokeshire County Council on (01437) 764551.
- For enquiries relating to the Registration of Births, Deaths and Marriages, please telephone the General Office at Cherry
Grove, Haverfordwest on (01437) 775176.
- For enquiries relating to H. M. Coroner for Pembrokeshire, please
telephone (01646) 698129.
- The Citizens Advice Bureau meets at the Town Hall every
Wednesday (unless otherwise announced) for an outreach surgery between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm. No appointments are necessary. The
CAB can be contacted via (answerphone) (01437) 767936.
- The Town Hall no longer has a licence for marriages and civil partnerships. For enquiries, please telephone the Pembrokeshire District Register
Office on (01437) 775176 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- To apply for a Blue Badge please contact
the Pembrokeshire County Council on (01437) 764551 or call in to the Customer Contact Centre (the desk located at the Front
of the Town Hall) between 9:15 am to 1:00 pm or 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm.