Milford Haven Town Council
Milford Haven Town Council


  • For Housing (including Council Tax), Recycling and Refuse Collection enquiries, please telephone the Pembrokeshire County Council on (01437) 764551.
  • For enquiries relating to the Registration of Births, Deaths and Marriages, please telephone the General Office at Cherry Grove, Haverfordwest on (01437) 775176.
  • For enquiries relating to H. M. Coroner for Pembrokeshire, please telephone (01646) 698129.
  • The Citizens Advice Bureau meets at the Town Hall every Wednesday (unless otherwise announced) for an outreach surgery between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm.  No appointments are necessary.  The CAB can be contacted via (answerphone) (01437) 767936.
  • The Town Hall no longer has a licence for marriages and civil partnerships.  For enquiries, please telephone the Pembrokeshire District Register Office on (01437) 775176 (email: )
  • To apply for a Blue Badge please contact the Pembrokeshire County Council on (01437) 764551 or call in to the Customer Contact Centre (the desk located at the Front of the Town Hall) between 9:15 am to 1:00 pm or 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm.


Town Hall
Hamilton Terrace
Milford Haven
SA73 3JW


Tel: +44 01646 692505+44 01646 692505




Or please use our contact form.


Croeso!  Please use this website to find out more information about our wonderful community, Council and other organisations within our town.

Connect with us.

Print Print | Sitemap
© Milford Haven Town Council